Web
Analytics
Offered - - Combat jacket and parka... | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Offered - Combat jacket and parka...

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The combat jacket is NATO size 170/104. I got this direct and new from the MOD ( local army cadets unit).

It's been worn twice I reckon, and is still immaculate. It's a very tightly woven poly-cotton ripstop windproof material. A very good jacket.

£15 delivered.

IMG_2027 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2028 (Medium).JPG

The second item is a Fleece lined hooded parka. I bought it from a Parisian surplus shop when we were on a roadtrip a while back, as a stop-gap measure until we went underground. I don't know what actual size it is but it measures 35" from the collar to the bottom of the jacket, and 20" from armpit to the end of the cuff. £15 delivered.

IMG_2026 (Medium).JPG