Web
Analytics
Confirmation screen when posting reports | Computers, Websites and Technology | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Confirmation screen when posting reports

alex17595

Mine, Mine - Finding Nemo Gulls
28DL Full Member
There seems to be a recurring issue with people post threads and not attaching their photos.

Would it be possible to add a confirm screen with an option to attach uploaded photos which haven't been added to the post?

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
It would depend on the forum software.

As it is, its not rocket science. Click to upload and then click to add to your report.

It only takes 2 seconds to correct the issue yet people seem to be blind to the edit button...

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I normally link mine from Flickr but there's been a few times I've uploaded directly and a couple of those times even I've forgotten to click the insert all images button - I think the problem is that for someone like me who uses a few different forums (not only exploring ones) all the others insert the images automatically when you press the submit/reply button, and on here it doesn't it relies on the user to remember to do it - something could be done to make the button more obvious, or something like that, to try and make it less of a common issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oxygen Thief Computers, Websites and Technology 3