real time web analytics
Report - - Congress Theatre, Eastbourne - 17/01/07 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Congress Theatre, Eastbourne - 17/01/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
exsplored with jackal this was originally going to be our first post in high stuff until we found away in :thumb
once inside we visited the projection rooms which was great then on into the stair wells to find the grand stage which to say the least was rather impressive.
Bye now we were quite relaxed after checking the building to make sure there was no one else there we decided to go for some shots with us on the stage.
After a few shots we here voices "shit" weve got all the camras on tripods set up ,we both dive into the seating but its to late weve been heard we lay down hiding for what seems a age but then all the lights come on. I stand up with my hands in the air exspecting to see the police and was greated bye four cleaners " what are you doing" they ask erm.. taking pictures "do you work here" erm yes taking pictures .After a quick conversation in an unknown language which i think translated 2 one stay here, one check the other levels, for more of us and the other 2 ring the police. We pack our stuff up and i back up two where jackal is standing.We gonna make a run for it ? i whisper,yep he replies it worked at cain hill.So we bolt for the fire door with "Stay where you are" ringing in our ears.Anyway 7 flights of stairs and a lot of running and were out. An all together a brilliant night :thumb

t3.jpg

t2.jpg

t1.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

1stage.jpg

t8.jpg

t7.jpg

jackal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: The Congress Theater Eastbourne Report

It was nice to find a way into this place, seeing as we got soaked in search of something no-where near as good. For such a big open space it weren't half hot. and those foreign cleaners, built like bloody tanks!

spot cue list
congress1-600.jpg

lighting room
congress2-600.jpg

the big arse projector that started up on its own!
congress3-600.jpg

congress4-600.jpg

congress5-600.jpg