real time web analytics
Question - - Cookridge Hospital, Leeds, Yorkshire - CCTV | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Cookridge Hospital, Leeds, Yorkshire - CCTV

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

YorkshireLuchador

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Firstly this webite is everything I have been looking for, seems to be a great community and I look forward to using it more. I signed up yesterday trying to find sites as i am new to the area and I went to have a look at access to Cookridge hospital to see about going for a wander at a later date.

It's essentially a building site now but it seems it is easy to get through the metal fencing but as I was leaving I noticed a CCTV camera with a little blinky red light on a pole next to "The Lodge" building which faces down the road to the site.

Basically I just wanted to know from people who have gone to Cookridge where they access the site as there seems to be 2 roads that lead to the site and has anyone been caught on the CCTV? For all I know it might have been a deterrent CCTV rather than a genuine camera. But as I was leaving a guy passed me in a car with a high vis jacket, maybe he was site security who had seen me on the CCTV? Ooooooo!

Anyway, I have checked the reports on here but any further thoughts or shared up to date knowledge of the area would be great

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
Nobodys gonna give access on a public forum,
but usually a red light means its a live camera.

Esoteric Eric

28DL Regular User
Regular User
As has been said people won't readily divulge access details on an open forum but I will say that I visited here last year and live cameras or not I made it in without any trouble.

YorkshireLuchador

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
OK thanks a lot all, it totally didn't cross my mind that of course people wouldn't divulge that sort of information! I'll be more tactful in the future!