Web
Analytics
Report - - Coomb reservoir - Dec 2011 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Coomb reservoir - Dec 2011

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
No rain No drain but no one ever mentioned snow :D

I was actually out looking for a sewer which made redundant last year so should be dry (I found that as I was heading home so will be back this week)

Combs Reservoir is situated near to the village of Combs, just outside Chapel-en-le-Frith in the Derbyshire Peak District. It is used by the local sailing club and fishing is permitted. There is a well signposted footpath which will lead the walker around the perimeter.
access was easy as they come but the outfall is only reasonably short.

It starts with a box prefab section then on to a sexy brick arch with some nice steps at the end

On with the pics

6460068067_d490bf199b_z.jpg

6460061139_ef5b52379d_z.jpg

in the arched section
6460058425_c053c95db5_z.jpg

the section is about 7 foot tall, I'm just short
6460055123_e5685f6a9e_z.jpg

Light orbz at the stairs, yeah I can do that shit
6460053415_5ab3439c58_z.jpg

Looking up
6460051689_bd327a16ed_z.jpg

:D only short but worth a visit if you driving past