Web
Analytics
Report - - Coombe Park (Outbuildings and Vehicles) - Berkshire - January 2018 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Coombe Park (Outbuildings and Vehicles) - Berkshire - January 2018

Andrew32

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Throughout my explore of this place, I witnessed far more than just an old house (as some seem to quote it as). Here's a few interesting other things i came across.

Report of the mansion itself:
https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/coombe-park-mansion-pangbourne-january-2018.t111511

Explore
After evading neighbours and suspected security many times (Stable house is currently lived in for some reason) I sneaked into the first building I spotted, a little bungalow known as Timber Lodge.
Timber Lodge

Coombe-Park-additional-residence.jpg

IMG_7227.JPG

IMG_7134.JPG

IMG_7142.JPG

IMG_7149.JPG

IMG_7152.JPG

IMG_7186.JPG

IMG_7187.JPG

IMG_7189.JPG

IMG_7205.JPG

IMG_7212.JPG

BMW 320CI SE 2002

This was not something i was ever expecting to come across, a relatively modern bmw! The derelict look of a modern vehicle really looks great.

IMG_7231.JPG

IMG_7232.JPG

IMG_7235.JPG

IMG_7400.JPG

IMG_7403.JPG

The Pleasuredome
After checking the brochure by the estate agent, this was technically an 'indoor' tennis court, but the previous owners turned this place into what i think was a place to watch sports (or whatever a pleasuredome is for).

IMG_7416.JPG

IMG_7410.JPG

IMG_7408.JPG

IMG_7409.JPG

IMG_7413.JPG

Liebherr 902 Excavator
After seeing this just the night before on someone elses report, I really wanted to find it. It took a while to find, but through some thick trees it appeared. I believe It was left here after the track came off, and i guess it couldn't be fixed.

IMG_7258.JPG

IMG_7260.JPG

IMG_7264.JPG

IMG_7262.JPG

Boathouse
After spending ages trekking through a forest to get to this little house, there really wasn't much on offer. The upstairs area was completely sealed shut, and the downstairs offered little but a rowing boat.

IMG_7428.JPG

IMG_7427.JPG

IMG_7424.JPG

IMG_7419.JPG

IMG_7425.JPG

All 309 Photos from this explore can be seen here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/158244094@N04/albums/72157662627779077

Andrew32

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cool, so as well as an old house there's a car, a digger and a greenhouse......I'm on my way !
ps, I'm, just pulling your plonker.....If you enjoyed it, good for you.
i couldn't care less really, once this place is gone (and that'll be soon) people will look back on it to before it got trashed and/or gone.

UrbanFoxCub

Explore and love the adventure
Banned
Nice!!! The excavator tracks where taken apart by metal wombles a good time ago...

phatwa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i couldn't care less really, once this place is gone (and that'll be soon) people will look back on it to before it got trashed and/or gone.
I don't think architecturally it has much merit but if anyone is concerned that it will be torn down by some sheikh and replaced by a gaudy golden palace, then you could always request it to be Listed by West Berks council. It doesn't have to be the homeowner who requests it.

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
Yeah, I'm sure that's what happened....
You have been an arse towards me since i joined this forum for no reason.
Thanks for reading my report that you didn't think i would put up btw :thumb

Maybe talking to the caretaker and you would find these things out. They tried to take it apart but where caught and it was left in that condition.

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
I don't think architecturally it has much merit but if anyone is concerned that it will be torn down by some sheikh and replaced by a gaudy golden palace, then you could always request it to be Listed by West Berks council. It doesn't have to be the homeowner who requests it.
I Doubt it will be demolished i just think it will be secured and alarmed look at the place..

And with all these youtubers selling videos of ot to the daiky fail. And doing there stupid acts it wont be long till this hobby is no longer civil but criminal trespass. Youtubers going unto live sites just to get likes and then saying they are urban explorers and damaging peoples property on camera....

Andrew32

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Especially once the teenagers with sledgehammers and spray cans step in, the estate agents will really have to step up security on the place, the longer this goes on the less likely they are to sell it, Especially for the 10mil asking price.

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
Especially once the teenagers with sledgehammers and spray cans step in, the estate agents will really have to step up security on the place, the longer this goes on the less likely they are to sell it, Especially for the 10mil asking price.
That was quick then. The caretaker told me that someone not long ago bought it guess they have put it on market.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
You have been an arse towards me since i joined this forum for no reason.
Thanks for reading my report that you didn't think i would put up btw :thumb

Maybe talking to the caretaker and you would find these things out. They tried to take it apart but where caught and it was left in that condition.
I thought you'd no intention of going there and have never been?

And for the record I'm not intentionally being an arse to you, I just have a low tolerance for people who bullshit.

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
I thought you'd no intention of going there and have never been?

And for the record I'm not intentionally being an arse to you, I just have a low tolerance for people who bullshit.
No one here is bullshitting would you like to team view my pc and see all my folders of exploers of places i have been to over the past 8 years. ..

And maybe i don't have to tell you if i have or have not been somewhere..
maybe i say i have not been because i don't want to bait places up or instantly stick them up after visiting said place..
please don't interact with me again. cheers:thumb