Web
Analytics
Report - - Coombe Park (Outbuildings and Vehicles) - Berkshire - January 2018 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Coombe Park (Outbuildings and Vehicles) - Berkshire - January 2018

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice to see more of the place. I like that boat house place, very nice. Yes there are a few reports on this place, but youve covered other bits as well. Always pays off to explore everywhere. Like it :thumb

Paulh33

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The beemer was last taxed in 2007, so was only 5 years old when it came off the road!...

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
bet the mileage would probably be unbelievably low too, I'd be tempted to buy the car if i could afford the insurance

Paulh33

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Probably wouldn't take much to get it looking mint again either, even the arches look solid so yes is probably relatively low mileage, insurance can be a killer unfortunately..

urbano01

28DL Member
28DL Member
Anyone wishing to visit this place, you may want to rethink.. A group of us went to check this place out at night, about two weeks ago. We were discovered by on-site security (post-midnight - so don't think going super late makes a difference, because you'll be sorry) and strictly told to us to put on here to anyone planning to explore this place, to "stay away from here". It may not seem like it at first, but there are indeed high security censors on the building and surrounding grounds which will know you are on site as soon as you enter the paths leading to it. Unless you want to two huge men approaching you within minutes of entering the site, then please stay clear. They also warned if anyone tries to get inside the building (as it is bordered up very securely) with success, that it will be an immediate call to the police. This place is not to be explored. Just thought I'd save people a journey and a cost to their futures.

Last edited:

Andrew32

28DL Full Member
Was bound to happen, neighbours in tge stable house were constantly seeing people walking by.

Walkfree01

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Y
Have you not seen the above comments?
es I've seen them and even read them.. but life's about challenging yourself.. and I'm a former soldier so I can always use my camouflage skills and the security will just think a walking tree is having a look round!! Lol

Andrew32

28DL Full Member
Y

es I've seen them and even read them.. but life's about challenging yourself.. and I'm a former soldier so I can always use my camouflage skills and the security will just think a walking tree is having a look round!! Lol
Y

The buildinng was also completely sealed and emptied, but id like to see you try

Dragonmuzz

Thats No Moon............
28DL Full Member
just an update on this place...
I work literally 500 yards up the hill from this place and at 6.45 this morning coming through pangbourne i was behind a large flatbed truck carrying a full load of contactors portaloos...
it went across the bridge and then turned left up the very narrow road that leads straight to the eastate ......safe to say the demolition is about to start id say.......contractors need to take a piss lol