Web
Analytics
Report - - Copper & Slate Mine (May2017) | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Copper & Slate Mine (May2017)

subground.info

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good Evening Guys, today i can start with the Reports from my UK Trip.
First i have to say SORRY, because i have planned to meet with some of you, and i cant make it.
There was some privat circumstances and we have to change some things that we go without a plan to UK, so it wasnt possible. We have decided that we return in August, and i try that we can make some meets.

This Mine i show you now was an old Copper Mine with several Floors, i cant say how much.
After they End with the Copper, they start with Slate in the Front of the Mine.
The Mine is in a really good Condition.

DSC01265.jpg
DSC01267.jpg
DSC01269.jpg
DSC01272.jpg
DSC01273.jpg
DSC01274.jpg
DSC01275.jpg
DSC01276.jpg
DSC01277.jpg
DSC01278.jpg
DSC01280.jpg
DSC01284.jpg
DSC01289.jpg
DSC01290.jpg
DSC01292.jpg
DSC01295.jpg
DSC01297-HDR.jpg
DSC01302.jpg

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Nice report and photos :thumb

Looks like Penny Rigg Copper mine, enjoyed my visit here and it looks like they have done a lot of work opening up more of the place since I was there, so good effort Cumbria Amenity Trust Mining History Society (CATMHS).

Last edited: