real time web analytics
Information - - copy go pro | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - copy go pro

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I bought the SJCAM SJ4000 just before Christmas.

Only used it a couple of times but very happy with it so far. Video quality is very good in decent light and far from terrible in low light. It comes with a ton of accessories and spare batteries are cheap as chips too.

From my limited experience it's probably as close as you'll get to official Go Pro quality at less than a third of the price.

Just be wary as there as some fakes floating around on Ebay, better paying a few quid extra to ensure you're getting a legit unit.

Anyway, well chuffed with mine and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to someone who wants to shoot some action video on a budget. I'll try and see if I can upload some sample video when I get a moment.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
I have one, its as good as the old go-pro i have used. The little screen makes all the difference although i think up to date go pros have them now too? I need to use mine more! I took it to the cattas but didnt get it out when it mattered like usual!

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Just bought the SJ4000 with WiFi model from FoxOffer, worked out at about £65.00

It has good reviews across the internet and at that price is worth a go. Will let you know how it turns out.

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just bought the SJ4000 with WiFi model from FoxOffer, worked out at about £65.00

It has good reviews across the internet and at that price is worth a go. Will let you know how it turns out.

Let me know for sure mate!

We'll have to do something together this year also!

ledgehammer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
quick question, can it be mounted without the helmet, i.e like a head torch. Its got a strap and looks like it can...

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes, it can be mounted on either a head strap or chest mount. Both attachment clips (along with a load of others) come with it. You'd have to buy the straps separately but they're cheap enough on Ebay :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details