real time web analytics
Report - - Coryton Oil Refinery, Coryton, Essex - January 2016 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Coryton Oil Refinery, Coryton, Essex - January 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And a few from a year ago.

27737854143_2ebce2697b_b.jpg

27737728853_3040e86aaf_b.jpg

28070835450_4419fdbfd0_b.jpg

28319866306_4af7a12f4c_b.jpg

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
I was under the impression the storage tanks were still in use and thats why the works area was still in use. Maybe things have changed tho.

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was under the impression the storage tanks were still in use and thats why the works area was still in use. Maybe things have changed tho.

Yeah a lot of them are apparently, but yeah, could explain why the works area is still in use, although it looked a lot more like the demolition contractor was in there. Still, there's not much left to see really other than just tanks and a few pipes.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Still can't believe these mind blowing pictures. Gutted to have never made it in here due to a brief hiatus in my urbex career, but the refinery has been a definitive local landmark of mine. Managed to infiltrate in 2019 and some friends climbed the chimney, but sadly much of this is gone by this time. Will link these images on a local historical website of mine if that's alright.

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Still can't believe these mind blowing pictures. Gutted to have never made it in here due to a brief hiatus in my urbex career, but the refinery has been a definitive local landmark of mine. Managed to infiltrate in 2019 and some friends climbed the chimney, but sadly much of this is gone by this time. Will link these images on a local historical website of mine if that's alright.

For sure go ahead, let me know if you need any more pics.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
For sure go ahead, let me know if you need any more pics.
Cheers mate appreciated big time. May even include a few pics in that case. It’s stuff like this that proves that urban explorers have a use, nobody else would dare capture these pics whilst they had the chance!