real time web analytics
Report - - Coryton Refinery Power Station - Essex - Jan 2016 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Coryton Refinery Power Station - Essex - Jan 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great report @Speed, looks full of win this place. Just trying to think of a good humoured comment as funny as this one - "if anyone is bitching about having a wife and a job, then quit your fucking job and get a divorce and actually explore more"..... Nope, I must have got my good humour mixed up with my bad humour :p

You would actually need a sense of humour to begin with.

Dempsey

The Human Turbine.
28DL Full Member
One of my favourite recent posts. Enamels, wall tiles, a good depth of vegetation and some turbine variety. I take it this place is all gone now?

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
I don't really know why more don't go and have a look haha. It's not been touched yet at all. Be a year or two yet maybe before it's all gone. The site it's pretty ridiculously big.

epic site,
will be forgot about like SSI.

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
Ive got a job, a girlfriend, a flat, other friends, holidays to take, bills to pay, you know the usual shit someone approaching 30 who doesn't live with his parents have.

Why complain about the life they have chosen to lead, if anyone is bitching about having a wife and a job, then quit your fucking job and get a divorce and actually explore more
Woah you okay mate whats up

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Smashing pictures, massive cheers for capturing these. Going to link these on a local historical site of mine if that's ok. Got in around 2019 and was impressed but not a patch on what was there originally.