Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Cosalt Grimsby/fish dock road access | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Cosalt Grimsby/fish dock road access

Smoothsailing

Nightsearcher
28DL Full Member
During my work I may have discovered an overlooked entrance to the infamous Cosalt, if any local explorers want to join me to exploit this give me a shout. I solemnly swear I'm up to no good.

Vertigo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Would be a good derp. Can't see there being much in there though as the banks would have sold every last scrap. Will let you know next time I'm in Grimsby. I had a good derp (with permission) up the dock tower a few weeks ago however I forgot to charge my cam battery. Bloody hell though the amount of stairs is unreal. And it's a tight spiral staircase aswell so you get dizzy as f lol.

Smoothsailing

Nightsearcher
28DL Full Member
Yeah let me
Would be a good derp. Can't see there being much in there though as the banks would have sold every last scrap. Will let you know next time I'm in Grimsby. I had a good derp (with permission) up the dock tower a few weeks ago however I forgot to charge my cam battery. Bloody hell though the amount of stairs is unreal. And it's a tight spiral staircase aswell so you get dizzy as f lol.
know that'd be sweet! Unlucky about the dock tower although tbf I don't think I'd dare go up lol

Stupid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi no this was semotember but did you get to the bank at cosalt it has no door to the main building and yes it is empty it was used for storage of pale work the butchers is still a good half way through the building as it used to have the old tills still laid out by am talking when the offices were in use

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
goan Leads, Rumours and News... 6