Web
Analytics
Report - - Cottage in the trees Moss Valley April 2019 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cottage in the trees Moss Valley April 2019

AgataMaria

28DL Member
28DL Member
Amazing! Love the vase. My mind is ON, writing stories, when I look at the pics. Hope you enjoyed, thanks for sharing!

bloodklaat

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's bloody.. you know... like, once someone lived there in this house... was happy, like... There was a kid... or kids, plural like... you know, the toys... and games you know... and now it's, like, empty... abandoned, discarded like... a shell... dead And the toys are too, just scattered and stuffed in boxes, dirty, unloved... no one plays with them any more... I mean it's sad, man... Proper sad, you know.... Just makes me feel like... Sad

Anyone feels the same looking at the pics?

Last edited:

TerribleTerry

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is my Property and therefore I DO NOT give anyone on this site or anyone connected to people on this site or anyone without my permission to TRESPASS on my property. I will have you arrested and charged.
STAY OUT OF THIS PROPERTY.

TerribleTerry

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's bloody.. you know... like, once someone lived there in this house... was happy, like... There was a kid... or kids, plural like... you know, the toys... and games you know... and now it's, like, empty... abandoned, discarded like... a shell... dead And the toys are too, just scattered and stuffed in boxes, dirty, unloved... no one plays with them any more... I mean it's sad, man... Proper sad, you know.... Just makes me feel like... Sad

Anyone feels the same looking at the pics?
Stay out of my house and Memories

MarkusCP87

It's all about Industrial
28DL Full Member
This is my Property and therefore I DO NOT give anyone on this site or anyone connected to people on this site or anyone without my permission to TRESPASS on my property. I will have you arrested and charged.
STAY OUT OF THIS PROPERTY.
Reckon you need a tidy up mate.
Can borrow my Hoover if you want?

admin

Administrator
Admin
Leave my stuff alone. I don't come to you house looking in your stuff so don't do it to mine.
Fair point, but rather than whinge on here, maybe spend your time better securing the property in question!

This is my property stay out or run risk of arrest and criminal record.
It doesn't work like that though and anyone remotely interested knows it, including the Law, good luck all the same

bloodklaat

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have written what I have written out of respect and sympathy for the memories of happy life in the cottage and out of my genuine sorrow evoked by images of the old items left there. I understand that you might feel uncomfortable by strangers looking at those things but once the pictures have been published it just happened and you cannot deny me or anyone else the right to feeling those sentiments. It's a natural human reaction to feel like that and I'm not violating your rights in any way by having it whatsoever.

I don't want to enter your property and mess with your toys. I know that they mean a lot to the owner. My own childhood toys are all gone by now. Most of them is. And some I had were really cool. I miss them sometimes.

Last edited:

TerribleTerry

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have written what I have written out of respect and sympathy for the memories of happy life in the cottage and out of my genuine sorrow evoked by images of the old items left there. I understand that you might feel uncomfortable by strangers looking at those things but once the pictures have been published it just happened and you cannot deny me or anyone else the right to feeling those sentiments. It's a natural human reaction to feel like that and I'm not violating your rights in any way by having it whatsoever.
Viewing photos fine feel what you want. Physically coming to look out of order. Its not an ancient site of historical importance.