Web
Analytics
Report - - Cottage in the trees Moss Valley April 2019 | Residential Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cottage in the trees Moss Valley April 2019

Terminal Decline

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Terry mate your property is a shithole. If you'd have put a bit more effort into securing it or even better looking after it in the first place, no one would be remotely interested in tresspassing there. Obviously a simple solution to your problem is to just fill the place with petrol and light it up. Bang, there goes your problem. Proper job!

tigger

mog
Regular User
This is my Property and therefore I DO NOT give anyone on this site or anyone connected to people on this site or anyone without my permission to TRESPASS on my property. I will have you arrested and charged.
STAY OUT OF THIS PROPERTY.
That makes sense...if it's your property and if you gave someone permission it couldn't be tresspass. However to then say you'd ask someone else to commit trespass makes no sense.

Amy1993

28DL Member
28DL Member
This is my Property and therefore I DO NOT give anyone on this site or anyone connected to people on this site or anyone without my permission to TRESPASS on my property. I will have you arrested and charged.
STAY OUT OF THIS PROPERTY.
Why would you leave such a precious place full of your memories to just rot away?
If the place was that special to you surely you would preserve it!
I certainly would!

Amy1993

28DL Member
28DL Member
At very least secure it.
Without a doubt!
Seems abit fishy if you ask me! .. why would he be on a urban explorers website as a member if he has a property like that .. if he explores himself surely he must know the ins and outs of how explorers gain access etc ..
Makes no sense!!

Gorgi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Without a doubt!
Seems abit fishy if you ask me! .. why would he be on a urban explorers website as a member if he has a property like that .. if he explores himself surely he must know the ins and outs of how explorers gain access etc ..
Makes no sense!!
He only joined recently, I’d imagine he was given a tip off to the thread