real time web analytics
Report - - Couldson Deep Air Raid Shelter 11-09-07 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Couldson Deep Air Raid Shelter 11-09-07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

REEF

Getthegirlkillthebaddies
28DL Full Member
Visited with Flat4

What a cracking little place!
Would recommend taking a look if you in the area, its actually bigger than I first thought and has loads of old VW engines for some reason.

A few arty shots, Flat4 managed to bust his camera before taking any photo's so I got him to wave torches around:D

01-32.jpg

02-31.jpg

03-32.jpg

04-28.jpg

05-24.jpg

06-21.jpg

07-20.jpg

08-18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pauln

too old to be reckless
28DL Full Member
Wow it's been busy there this week. I went in last night with a couple of noobs. Your pics are ace - I was trying out my new searchblaster which made it a bit too easy to overexpose pics. With apologies for hijacking the thread just two from me .....

(Monk, or anyone, if you need directions or a guide let me know - i'm only 5 mins away from here. Not that it is difficult to find though)

One pic to show how much crap is lying around in here
54fdd1dc.gif

and one of some lovely fungi (which I couldn't get focused on)
View attachment 62863

jackal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Reef very kindly showed me and monk around here on thursday.
I didn't manage to get many shots of the place coz I spent most of the time writing things with the torch, and generally waving it around like a mentally unstable person.:D

This one aint bad tho'.
2007_0920coulsden-shelter0049.jpg

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Cheers to Reef for this one,, nearly broke my heart being so close to cane hill and not having a go, but the bunker was the aim of the night so thats what we done, the hill will have to wait,,,, for now.

Access was totaly open when we arrived:mad: if not for reef id more than likely have fallen into it.

Was much bigger than i was expecting, spent a long time down there what with Reef and jackal getting all arty with there lights and cameras :rolleyes:lol.

coulsdon053.jpg

coulsdon076.jpg

coulsdon069.jpg

coulsdon075.jpg

coulsdon065.jpg

REEF

Getthegirlkillthebaddies
28DL Full Member
Well enjoyed tarting around lightpainting:D

Man with moustache:p
man.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details