Web
Analytics
Report - - County Hall, Durham 2013 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - County Hall, Durham 2013

BrainL

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Very cheeky! haha I like it! :) You know any more history on the place by any chance? Why is it closing?

dave

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I read that the building is not up to required standard for the modern world of computers I.T. etc etc i think they are moving to new build in the city centre when it eventually gets built that is.

Dieselkid 63

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lol what a load of crap, I suppose all the Victorian buildings in this country just don't have computers in them? Shocking that people can be led to believe this nonsense.