real time web analytics
Report - - County High School - Braintree - Summer 2015 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - County High School - Braintree - Summer 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mockney reject

Staff member
Untitled_zpsqdaregho.png

I couldn't find much history on this place but I will tell you what I know

The school was originally know as The County High School, originally built in the early 1900's

It has changed name a few times over the years and eventually ended us as a DHSS office block

It has been closed for many years and is currently being renovated to be converted into a number of luxury flats

The main hall was stunning.

here's a recent picture for a new paper article about the place being for sale

CO84105_01%20tabor%20house%20%20STEVE%20ARGENT.jpg-pwrt3_zpstgzk6avv.jpg

and now a few of my pictures :)

DSC_0937_zps3lf68dvh.jpg

DSC_0915_zps7vj7em3g.jpg

DSC_0853_zpsv642icif.jpg

DSC_0850_zpssm9korna.jpg

DSC_0844_zpswpn9246a.jpg

DSC_0834_zpse2zstcsf.jpg

DSC_0830_zps76i40gj2.jpg

DSC_0958_zpsrlpwwdgb.jpg

DSC_0967_zpsirnhjhqm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Yup, decent building but next time please post a location and dont tell us exactly how you got in. You never know whos watching

FR3E Roamers

Banned
Banned
Hi I'm from the northeast and in braintree at the moment . N looking for a few urbex whilst I'm here anyone fancy checking it out with me as I don't like doing urbex on my own

mockney reject

Staff member
Ah sorry

Didn't really know the correct protocol, I know some site like to protect the location

Would you like me to change the title?

Thanks

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
Just needs location, month & year in the title & it's all good mate ;)

FR3E Roamers

Banned
Banned
Ah sorry

Didn't really know the correct protocol, I know some site like to protect the location

Would you like me to change the title?

Thanks
Hi are you from the braintree area as I'm stopping in braintree for a few days n would like to get some local sites out whilst am here

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
You only get 24 hours to edit. Click on the report button at the bottom of your post and ask one of the mods to do it for you

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Yeh, this is the only UE website with sense it would seem. Without location your post would be meaningless but knowing where it is it makes it quite interesting for me, i grew up in the area.