Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - County Hotel, Alderly Edge | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - County Hotel, Alderly Edge

NoodleThesis

Sneering Misanthrope
28DL Full Member
Anyone know anything about this? It's the building right smack next to Yesterday's.

aBNvel.jpg

Squeezed through the fence and had a look around but it's sealed up tight with boards. :confused

It says there's CCTV there too but I call bullshit. :p:

Attachments

Stopford_lad

foul-mouthed oaf
28DL Full Member

NoodleThesis

Sneering Misanthrope
28DL Full Member
Used to be one of my locals, closed about 3 years ago now. 2 for 10 on food, Heineken on tap, sky sports and a decent pool table...what's not to like :thumb...the beers gone down-hill recently though...and I have had a 'poke' but as Paul mentioned it's locked up tighter than a ducks bum..at the moment..
Details here http://www.alderleyedge.com/news/article/5868/plans-to-convert-county-hotel-in-to-apartments
Hey, the duck's bum thing is mine. You can't use that. :p:

Monitoring the shit out of the place anyway. I want in.

Nicnacnic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Everytime I've been to yesterday's I always want to get in this place but security are wandering round each time I think the waky warehouse stuff is still in there which would be fun :-) big kid!!!

Stopford_lad

foul-mouthed oaf
28DL Full Member
Everytime I've been to yesterday's I always want to get in this place but security are wandering round each time I think the waky warehouse stuff is still in there which would be fun :-) big kid!!!
I'm guessing it's still in good nick inside, they were pretty quick to lock it all up once it closed, so the Wacky Warehouse stuff should still be there ..hiding from secca in a ball pool :cool

Nicnacnic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm guessing it's still in good nick inside, they were pretty quick to lock it all up once it closed, so the Wacky Warehouse stuff should still be there ..hiding from secca in a ball pool :cool
Not really the roof is damaged. It would good fun to get in there!