Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Couple of leads around sheffield | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Couple of leads around sheffield

Vertigo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi just thought I would post a couple of sites I have scoped out driving round today.

The first is hill bros silversmiths near the train station heading towards queens rd Demolition is well under way and all the back section has been demolished. However on the front buildings which remain I have spied some easy access. If you look you will see. Tbh it's probably a derp its been boarded up as long as I can remember.

The other is for the climbers. I have noticed the church in city centre (not cathedral) has got staff all the way up the spire. Will update if I see anywhere else on my travels as today seems to be a drive round on the hunt for new derps

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Few years late on these matey :eek:

Isn"t it about time you finally managed to get in Firth Browns Medical Centre ? :D

To put it in perspective, i climbed in here solo 3 weeks after my Rotator Cuff Shoulder Surgery, without a ladder or climbing aids ;)

Although i must say my shoulder is now far more Fucked up than it was pre-op and they can"t operate on me again or work out why it"s trashed ?.......:banghead in hindsight, certainly not worth the pics i didn"t even need, so the last laughs on me :(

Vertigo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Few years late on these matey :eek:

Isn"t it about time you finally managed to get in Firth Browns Medical Centre ? :D

To put it in perspective, i climbed in here solo 3 weeks after my Rotator Cuff Shoulder Surgery, without a ladder or climbing aids ;)

Although i must say my shoulder is now far more Fucked up than it was pre-op and they can"t operate on me again or work out why it"s trashed ?.......:banghead in hindsight, certainly not worth the pics i didn"t even need, so the last laughs on me :(

Lol I'm gonna give it a shot in the very near future. Just waiting for lack of work and being in the area. I'm gonna take my telescopic ladder with me. I tried a few times to climb directly under the door way and failed. Failing that there's a bt box a bit further up so can alway jump on that and walk back lol. (Why didn't I think of that at the time.) and hope your feeling better soon m9y