Web
Analytics
couple years explorer | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

couple years explorer

URBEX TRACKER UK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys / girls im looking for explorer buddies im based in west sussex , i have a you tube channel which is doing well on exploring pins locations but its not same profile name as on here lol if interested please message me so far ive done pins of schools factorys offices brickworks mines bunkers houses airfields look forward to hearing from you thx

Wastelandr

Wasteland Wanderer
28DL Full Member

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
I must be really old because I could do with someone to translate that introduction.

Welcome to 28DL. Post some reports up here, get involved with the community on here, and you will find people are very friendly and helpful here.

Nevermind that kool kat YouTube pinning bando nonsense.

zombizza

Pink
Regular User
I thought I should be polite and give you my intentions (honest), in case you were wondering/hoping. It felt like the decent and mature thing for me to do. Good luck

URBEX TRACKER UK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I thought I should be polite and give you my intentions (honest), in case you were wondering/hoping. It felt like the decent and mature thing for me to do. Good luck
Mate your just an immature dick lol i wouldnt want yer im only interested in serious explorers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members Introduction 1