real time web analytics
Report - - Courtalds Little Heath Works, Coventry | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Courtalds Little Heath Works, Coventry

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Well, after 3 times on the site and having to run away from the snarling hounds Turk cracked it. Tonights visit was just a warm up to be honest, and to see whats going on with demo. That coupled with a beautiful moon shining in the sky like a new pin made me fancy a poke about. This place is bloody huge, I recon bigger than Broadford works for those that have been there. Demo is moving very fast too.

Up on the roof of one of the older buildings I sat and watched the two diggers and one nibbler hacking at one of the huge buildings, making very light work of it! Half 5 cropped up and they had a little game of "tig" with their buckets (which was amazing to watch!) and then clocked off.

The buildings I went in are very stripped, and rival millennium mills for pits of dispair and number of ways to die by falling! I have high hopes for this site, I think one or two hidden gems are going to crop up...

Water tower views were some of the best I have seen from Covnetry.

On a slightly sadder note, I bashed my swede on the way out and if it does not stop bleeding in the next half a hour I'm off down A+E :(

Note the digger arm creeping through the building centre bottom of the pic
courtalds1of15.jpg

Coventry City ground from the tower
courtalds10of15.jpg

courtalds12of15.jpg

courtalds14of15.jpg

courtalds15of15.jpg

Crap pic I know... the three machines play "tig", until the gaffer told them to go and park up... they were cutting each up too to get first in line on the way out! All fun and games!
courtalds3of15.jpg

courtalds4of15.jpg

courtalds6of15.jpg

courtalds7of15.jpg

courtalds8of15.jpg

courtalds9of15.jpg