real time web analytics
cowley hill works st helens | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

cowley hill works st helens

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

leelee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
W about 18 years ago I found a tunnel at the side of a river going underneath cowley hill works in St helens.
I accessed it by washway lane. we only went in a few meters as nine of had a light/torch and wee a bit scared of what was there. I am very eager to go back there and find out where it goes to.

leelee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
W about 18 years ago I found a tunnel at the side of a river going underneath cowley hill works in St helens.
I accessed it by washway lane. we only went in a few meters as nine of had a light/torch and wee a bit scared of what was there. I am very eager to go back there and find out where it goes to.
Please someone contact me if you would like to go and explore. This would be my 1st exploration... what tools and equipment will I need ?

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
Same as viraleye, from st. helens, know that site very well indeed.

as I recall, most of everything below a couple of feet is flooded, but feel free to give me a shout if you fancy a jaunt over there.

ViralEye

Drain Ninja
28DL Full Member
I know there is a small stream over the concrete fencing but not sure it leads to anything. The old pilks building is still there but The area around it is nornally all flooded