real time web analytics
Question - - cranes | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - cranes

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JumpUpKid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Quick context, I am NEW to all of this. Always had a fascination for heights. Used to do a lot of graffiti and rooftops were always my thing. So just following my heart.

I've been eyeing a crane for the past week. You keep seeing that red light flashing up at night, attracts like a moth to a light. Yesterday I got the courage to tackle it. Having taken all tips on board from this amazing community, I made my way to the construction site. No problem getting in.

BUT as soon I stood in front of the crane there's one of these anti climb barriers. Exactly like the one in @Thatsnotme91 post: https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threa...-hotel-chelmsford-essex-february-2018.112226/

Man did I look stupid!!!!!!! I wasn't sure how stable those top bits were and didn't know how much time I had to shift stuff around, so I decided not to explore that :(

My question is (and feel free to DM on this), how the hell do I get over that barrier? (especially if I'm on my own!) Does anyone know someone around the Kent (Tunbridge Wells) area who'd be up for exploring and teaching me some tricks. Happily return the favour e.g. I take good pics (insta @dantheagencyman) and have a canon M3.

But I didn't let that completely spoil my night though and I took some pics of the site. Peace!

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_3038.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Find a stray ladder? I cant say theres many super secret ninja ways of getting over it other than climbing over it somehow. Exploring is all about working out these puzzles.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Construction sites usually have a few useful props lying about, plus most of the anti-climb barriers usually have a week spot to abuse. Just watch out for alarms ;)

Thatsnotme91

Always on a mission
Banned
Hello mate i used a couple of palets to get over that have also used a sheet of harrris fenceing before are a peice of piss to get back over