real time web analytics
Report - - Creepy Voodoo Cave, Northfleet - August 2017 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Creepy Voodoo Cave, Northfleet - August 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Exploring With Liam

28DL Member
28DL Member
So whilst looking for a set of air raid tunnels, I came across a small cave/dig out in a chalk cliff face. It had been sealed with concrete but somebody had dug a small crawl space to get in. Me and my nonmember accomplice decided to squeeze in through the muddy hole and have a look, and although it wasn't what we were looking for it was still a pretty cool find. If anyone has been here and knows what it was I'd love to know (you might be able to figure it out from some of the old relics in there). Also there are scratches in the rock, very creepy :D

If you're going to try and find this place, be careful on the way in as there's loads of barbed wire and rusty spikes in the dirt; it's tetanus paradise.

This is what caught our attention an a gate
IMG_1393.jpg

This was the entrance; very tight squeeze. You can see the concrete which has been put there.
IMG_1394.jpg

A creepy quadruple amputee doll that's been burnt with what looks like fag butts.
IMG_1395.jpg

Old candle
IMG_1396.jpg

What is probably an old ammo box - could mean the location was a small ammo depot?
IMG_1397.jpg

This had been used as a fireplace at some point. No smell of smoke though which leads me to believe the voodoo people haven't been here in a very long time.
IMG_1400.jpg

A view up to the entrance, you can see old barrels and stuff slowly decaying
IMG_1401.jpg

A dump of old tools and stuff
IMG_1403.jpg
Is that the cave by Henley tunnels