real time web analytics
Report - - Creepy Voodoo Cave, Northfleet - August 2017 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Creepy Voodoo Cave, Northfleet - August 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jorwal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So whilst looking for a set of air raid tunnels, I came across a small cave/dig out in a chalk cliff face. It had been sealed with concrete but somebody had dug a small crawl space to get in. Me and my nonmember accomplice decided to squeeze in through the muddy hole and have a look, and although it wasn't what we were looking for it was still a pretty cool find. If anyone has been here and knows what it was I'd love to know (you might be able to figure it out from some of the old relics in there). Also there are scratches in the rock, very creepy :D

If you're going to try and find this place, be careful on the way in as there's loads of barbed wire and rusty spikes in the dirt; it's tetanus paradise.

This is what caught our attention an a gate
IMG_1393.jpg

This was the entrance; very tight squeeze. You can see the concrete which has been put there.
IMG_1394.jpg

A creepy quadruple amputee doll that's been burnt with what looks like fag butts.
IMG_1395.jpg

Old candle
IMG_1396.jpg

What is probably an old ammo box - could mean the location was a small ammo depot?
IMG_1397.jpg

This had been used as a fireplace at some point. No smell of smoke though which leads me to believe the voodoo people haven't been here in a very long time.
IMG_1400.jpg

A view up to the entrance, you can see old barrels and stuff slowly decaying
IMG_1401.jpg

A dump of old tools and stuff
IMG_1403.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin Tindell

28DL Member
28DL Member
Very interesting find! Well done
It was honestly like something from a horror movie, shuffle in on our bellies to this creepy ass stone room, didn't smell like smoke even though the fireplace was used so must have been empty quite some time!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Was this down a walkway with green fence by any chance. If it was I know what these are called. And what the history is behind them. There are a few more round that way too :cool:

Calamity Jane

Regular User
No at the bottom near a field, not sure about road names or anything though - very cool location though :)

Yep there are a few round there. There is also some old pillars left from Rocherville gardens there. The hermit cave and bear pitt all around there too :D

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Ooo nice :) Might have to take another trip up there soon :D

I can give you some directions to the hermit caves and pillars, the bear pit is further out but around there. Best to have another location near by too, as the hermit cave and bear pit will make great pics but not huge for exploring :D

Nickf92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Intresting find , was down there last night having a little explore but could only get as far as the steps going inside the cliff :banghead

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Looks like a rubbish tip, plenty more interesting things to be found in chalk cliffs...