real time web analytics
Report - - Creme Fresh - Macclesfield - Apr 14 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Creme Fresh - Macclesfield - Apr 14

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Stopford_lad

foul-mouthed oaf
28DL Full Member
Creme Fresh - Macclesfield

Bored of the delights that the Grosvenor shopping centre has to offer, I decided the time was right to go and sniff some s**t

First visited by Paul Powers, Crème Fresh is essentially a small processor with a stepped, gated outfall and is anything but fresh.

Paul used pixie dust and happy thoughts in order to gain access...I was lucky enough to bump into a magic elf who granted me
3 wishes, the first was access to this drain, the second was a crème egg and the third...well that's my business, so mind your own :D

1-CSC_0263_zpsb330c292.jpg

Up top is a concrete platform with various manholes, with gated steps leading downhill towards the outfall into the river

1-CSC_0262_zps70df9549.jpg

looking down into the entrance to the processing chamber, that chain could prove an tricky obstacle

1-CSC_0273_zpsafd49cb2.jpg
1-CSC_0270_zpse8149fa7.jpg

1-CSC_0269_zps3414c99e.jpg

it's really cramped inside with not even enough room to swing a dead cat

1-CSC_0266_zps7f738811.jpg

1-CSC_0272_zps91bc8fde.jpg
1-CSC_0271_zpsbb0db430.jpg

plenty of jam-rags and related filth to sniff down towards the outfall

1-CSC_0264_zpse880754e.jpg

where it discharges its filth into the river...and were done :thumb

Thanks for looking​

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
I bet you were wishing you were back at the shops rather than in that horrible disgusting stinky thing! :D

Infinity

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Interesting read, lived in Macclesfield all my life until a couple of years ago and never heard of this place? Why is it called Creme Fresh?