real time web analytics
Information - - Croda Chemicals, Wirral, Merseyside. Aug 2016 | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Croda Chemicals, Wirral, Merseyside. Aug 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I called in to see if there were any of those lovely Unichema Donkey Jackets left and Guess what??
The main gate
Croda3%202.gif

and now
View attachment 695499

the lovely old clock tower and building
View attachment 695500

It was on the cards I know
View attachment 695501

RIP awld Gal

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So were there any old donkey jackets ?? only kidding. I was here about 8 months ago and there was still plenty to see..

Lavino

28DL Full Member
I wonder what they'll do with the clock tower building once the houses are built. Maybe a tesco extra ..

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
@host, sadly the only donkey jackets left were being worn by brickies :) but when I was last there a few months ago there were a whole heap of them in an outbuilding covered in crap and oil and I should have liberated one then but didnt so was surprised at the rapid building progress.
@Lavino, Mile, I hope that they are sympathetic to the lovely building when developing it.
@Speed, dont know if this was meant for me but if it was, then I didnt get the joke and wasnt even aware that the was a joke...to cryptic for my tired old reduced attention span.:)

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
It was just funny the other day when you were telling some sponging noob to go here after everyone else had been telling them to do their own research or they would turn up to a demolition site..

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
@Speed, oh shit yes I remember now lol, well he hasn't been back on calling me names so he probably went to Camalot instead :)
Yes, own research will definately pay dividends in the end.