real time web analytics
Report - - Croft ROC Post - Yorkshire | ROC Posts | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Croft ROC Post - Yorkshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

LeatherDome

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Croft ROC Post - Yorkshire - Report

The sump pump looks in good condition but it's stuck solid. If anyone wants to take it apart and free it up, it shouldn't be too difficult.

But I honestly think this will just dry out by itself. That hatch hasn't been on properly in over a year and the water is still only just below the top of the shaft grate. Its totally surrounded by the densest and nastiest bushwhack that will keep rain off it anyway and, considering how much rain there has been over the past two years up here, the ground all around the area is well drained and actually bone dry around the post.

It's tied down now with plastic coated wire bond. It will stay like this until someone else visits it. All you have to do to get it to stay down is pull the counterweight up first.

And Mexico75. Dude, I walk around dressed like that ALL THE TIME!

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member

the exact location is on subbrit dude...

pigdog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

well done getting the hatch back on

Dempsey

The Human Turbine.
28DL Full Member

Lmao bramble armour. Fook me, do i hate brambles, they are determined on annoying me everywhere i go! Rips, scratches, i want to invent a weedkiller which specifically targets brambles.

Waub

28DL Member
28DL Member

With brambles creosote is your friend (not very ecological I know) :)

-Waub-

LeatherDome

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

I wouldn't normally but it seems like you're trying and you might be getting some bad info. Trust me, it is in there.

Zoom Earth | LIVE weather map, storm tracker, rain radar

Be careful with the hatch, it's liable to fly up and catch you on the noggin. To get it closed again, lift up the counterweight first and it will fall into place.

LeatherDome

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Whoops, two helpers at once. That should convince you.

LeatherDome

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Indeed :Not Worthy

I'd spent ten minutes messing about trying to PM but Demble can't receive them. I do have a soft spot for this ROC Post, though. My first explore was on this place.

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member

To be fair, its a good post, it has plenty of artifacts left over, and the only problem is the mould, water and lack of ventilation. Given a day or two of TLC and it would be pucker again...