Web
Analytics
Report - - Cromford Garden Centre (17/07/2017 + 8/3/2017) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Cromford Garden Centre (17/07/2017 + 8/3/2017)

Keenamateur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello,

This is my first post on here so please bear with any error's! (and my poor pictures!) I thought this would be the ideal first post as i couldn't find a report on it.

What little history i have been able to find
Cromford garden centre was forced to close it's door's in may 2009 over " Financial pressure " .

Access
Access was relatively simple, Main effort was tackling overgrown shrubbery! - No actual access to buildings.

The explore
I discovered this completely by accident as i needed to find somewhere off the main road to repair a bicycle puncture, As soon as i stuck my head over the fence i knew i would be picking the camera up and going back.

So I've visited this place twice and altho i couldn't actually get in to any of the buildings i have thoroughly enjoyed both visit's. The first visit was cut short due to heavy rain however in the need to play with my new camera i decided i would finish of what i missed the first time.

So i packed my stuff up early Saturday morning and went for a mooch about.

Pictures
Wayin-Finalsize8b212.jpg

Table-Finalsize9c6de.jpg

Rocktable-Finalsize9208e.jpg

Fridges-Finalsize7844e.jpg
[/url]
Cup-Finalsize746eb.jpg

Briefcase-Finalsized1396.jpg

Bridge-Finalsizecb326.jpg

bighousee-Finalsize0ba8d.jpg

plantpot-Finalsizea2c29.jpg

lock-Finalsize24071.jpg

Tunnel-Finalsize70b6a.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to read this report!

- Jamie

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Not a bad first report. You're images ain't bad at all.
I hope you threw something into that fetid water, that'd stink :D