Web
Analytics
Report - - Crown Theatre, Eccles, Feb18 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Crown Theatre, Eccles, Feb18

bignickb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I'd planned to return and do a photoshoot there, and then I saw the new breeze blocks! I was in there a couple of years ago, it is a great site and your great pics do it justice!

bignickb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I turned up for a second viewing when it appeared that a wall had now appeared! That scrubbed that one! But at least I got in a few years back and got some great pics! It wasn't one for the faint hearted.
Well done and great pics!

albino-jay

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I turned up for a second viewing when it appeared that a wall had now appeared! That scrubbed that one! But at least I got in a few years back and got some great pics! It wasn't one for the faint hearted.
Well done and great pics!
Don’t let the wall put you off ;-)!