real time web analytics
Report - - Croydon Towers (101 George Street) - October 2019 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Croydon Towers (101 George Street) - October 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
'Twas an exceptionally foggy, drizzly October's evening in Croydon, when myself and my mate Olly finally plucked up the courage to conquer the whopping double towers on George Street...oh what fun

After roughly half an hour of wending our way through a maze of scaffolding and concrete-walled dead ends, we had reached the staircase to Tower B. Our initial plan was to scale Tower A, the reason being that it's an additional 10 floors taller than Tower B, however, turns out It wouldn't have made a great deal of difference to the view after all. So after being met with a padlocked door halfway up Tower A, we swiftly made for Tower B, once again dodging what seemed like a thousand PIR Sensors..oh what a night.
After an hour of being soaked to the bone, and only capturing foggy shots on a rain-smeared lens, we decided to call it a night.
Enjoy!

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
Good work matey, pleased to see youngers giving some time to Croydon

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good work matey, pleased to see youngers giving some time to Croydon
A couple of teenagers wandering the streets of south London in the early hours is hardly a novelty haha, although scaling that is

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
The mist, makes the photos quite unique actually. Seeing lights through the haze. Quite like this. :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 346) View details