real time web analytics
Report - - Crumpsall Workhouse, Manchester - January 2021 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPLExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

If you're exploring during lockdown, support or encourage it your a dick.
(And leeching off the forum for 5 years is nothing to brag about either).
Its exactly that attitude in general that stopped me from posting, it also doesnt encourage new members to start threads, i see comments too on about the site being cleaned up too and about it being welcoming to new members, honestly im not acting like ive ever contributed at all but i can see why more and more people move to instagram and YouTube, i think its just forums in general though starting to show their age. Its a shame. Fucking great site.

joe_whipp_photography

Banned
Banned
Here's a capture of you saying you are a key worker

okay my bad xD

joe_whipp_photography

Banned
Banned
I don't do social media but you have been brought to my attention because you entered the bus / coach storage site without permission. In your response to an earlier comment you said you always go out with a mate who works with you. The email from Manchester colleagues have said I should look at your website which says "Hello, I am Joseph, I am a Rochdale based Photographer and student at Access Creative College in Manchester and I study Film, Video and Photography" - hardly essential or key. Surely you should be staying at home and home studying. And as for staying local - you have been to the West Midlands recently - or do we have that information wrong as well.
Im 100% sure that was before lockdown and when lockdown commenced i had a few places to go within my county and that was it. I as a part time student and work. My bad for saying i was 'key', that was accidental. As ive stated i didnt know the rules on lockdown posting on this site as im new here. But having read these ive said im not gonna post on here any more and apologised.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
I dont remember ever saying I was a key worker that wasnt me. And if it was I apologise. I said I work anyway

Page one of the comments and here was your reply...................................................
westernsultan said:
It's a private storage facility and you are not staying at home and obeying the rules of lockdown. If you slipped, inured yourself or just got stuck you may need the help of emergency services who are already stretched with the pandemic.
I'm a key worker so I am leaving anyway but I will take your advice in mind

joe_whipp_photography

Banned
Banned
I don't do social media but you have been brought to my attention because you entered the bus / coach storage site without permission. In your response to an earlier comment you said you always go out with a mate who works with you. The email from Manchester colleagues have said I should look at your website which says "Hello, I am Joseph, I am a Rochdale based Photographer and student at Access Creative College in Manchester and I study Film, Video and Photography" - hardly essential or key. Surely you should be staying at home and home studying. And as for staying local - you have been to the West Midlands recently - or do we have that information wrong as well.
I dont see why you are trying to uncover my life story. I posted those photos of the buses after seeing someone had seen them on a local forum. As you can guess, these are a rare find and i wanted to take them for my own personal use. As to why they are not on here. I tried to find contact with the owner and couldnt. I made a mistake and if you check i immidiately apologised to exploring a building which is on a active hospital site. That wasnt very smart of me. But seen as you 'dont do' social media why are you going via that to my website to try and prove something.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Its exactly that attitude in general that stopped me from posting, it also doesnt encourage new members to start threads, i see comments too on about the site being cleaned up too and about it being welcoming to new members, honestly im not acting like ive ever contributed at all but i can see why more and more people move to instagram and YouTube, i think its just forums in general though starting to show their age. Its a shame. Fucking great site.

What attitude? People on here have been advised time and time again that exploring whilst the country is in a lockdown when we should all be staying home unless its for work or food shopping or medical reasons is pretty stupid. Exploring is not essential right now, people travelling around the country to meet up and explore with other people is bloody dumb and selfish given what's happening, and there have been plenty of warnings on here to not post things on here if you are stupid enough to be out exploring at the moment.

If someone comes on here posting explores up that blatantly break the lockdown restrictions in place across the country they only have themselves to blame if they get booted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 321) View details