Web
Analytics
Report - - Cults Mine Entrance | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cults Mine Entrance

novice_strength

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't know if I agree or agree with ripping up the fence to use as a ladder. Either way it's pretty nifty!

IMG_20180518_155640139.jpg

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
what is the point of this post?

DaveFM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That used to be less easy entrance before someone pulled away the metal fence panel, I came out of that one on my last visit a few weeks ago having entered from the east entrance.
How far in did you go?

novice_strength

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That used to be less easy entrance before someone pulled away the metal fence panel, I came out of that one on my last visit a few weeks ago having entered from the east entrance.
How far in did you go?
Yeah been to the other entrance but was really uncertain how to get down in there so didnt bother. That must have been some walk though, how long did it take you? Not far my mates are freaked out by that place so everytime we go, we either dont go in and awkwardly stand by the entrance or never get far. Time to get a new crew for going i think lol

DaveFM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The east entrance is OK but it goes down a bit of a steep slope so bit more care is needed, its quite awkward to get out of also. Traversing from one entrance to another is perfectly possible to do but you do need a compass to know what direction to head in, its a bad place for losing your bearings otherwise. I remember on my first visit I was a bit uneasy about going in alone and didn't go far from the entrance but I've since been all over the place in there, you always find areas that you haven't seen before, its such a big place.
This was the entrance as it used to be, with the metal fence panel lying in front of it.
IMG_20170729_093211.JPG

novice_strength

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The east entrance is OK but it goes down a bit of a steep slope so bit more care is needed, its quite awkward to get out of also. Traversing from one entrance to another is perfectly possible to do but you do need a compass to know what direction to head in, its a bad place for losing your bearings otherwise. I remember on my first visit I was a bit uneasy about going in alone and didn't go far from the entrance but I've since been all over the place in there, you always find areas that you haven't seen before, its such a big place.
This was the entrance as it used to be, with the metal fence panel lying in front of it.
That what it was like when I was there the time before. I wouldnt have a problem going alone if I didnt have Epilepsy. Although seizures are scarce for me, there is still that risk and I dont even want to imagine waking up from one in there or anywhere else underground!