Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Cumberland Infirmay , Carlisle . | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Cumberland Infirmay , Carlisle .

honkie

28DL Member
28DL Member
It has been reported in the news recently that the old Cumberland Infirmary building is no longer structurally sound and it is planned to be demolished in the near future .

This building has intrigued me since the new hospital was finished and I assumed that it was still in use due to the main entrance still being busy with people coming and going . The building is pretty well secured from what can been seen from a quick wander round .

Anyone interested in a look give me a shout .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Leads, Rumours and News... 3