Web
Analytics
Cumberland Pencil Factory - Lake district | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Cumberland Pencil Factory - Lake district

Shutdown-r

28DL Member
28DL Member
Located in the lake district their first pencil factory in Keswick opened in 1832. The second and current factory was started in the 1920s and completed in 1950 which closed in 2007 when the owners moved to open a new factory. It has an occupying museum in which will tell you about the history of the factory. I saw old machinery through the glass which i bet would make for a great explore.

Whilst i have not explored this place due to the fact it is entirely under CCTV by the local pencil museum i have a couple of apocalyptical photos and would love to hear from you all!

20180102_142715.jpg

Old Git

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Located in the lake district their first pencil factory in Keswick opened in 1832. The second and current factory was started in the 1920s and completed in 1950 which closed in 2007 when the owners moved to open a new factory. It has an occupying museum in which will tell you about the history of the factory. I saw old machinery through the glass which i bet would make for a great explore.

Whilst i have not explored this place due to the fact it is entirely under CCTV by the local pencil museum i have a couple of apocalyptical photos and would love to hear from you all!

View attachment 791071
See a couple of items on this one at the foot of this section including my four penneth from 2013.