real time web analytics
Current Status on botanic tunnels/ kelvinbridge tunnels? (Glasgow, scotland) | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Current Status on botanic tunnels/ kelvinbridge tunnels? (Glasgow, scotland)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jack_halliday

28DL Member
28DL Member
Was there by the kirklee entrance a couple of weeks ago and it was shut tight with a big padlock, anyone been recently who's able to tell me if anything has changed?

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You won"t ?shouldn"t get a reply for a few reasons

1. Nobody knows Who TF you are?

2. This is an open Forum that anyone can view, so we don"t ask for access or give it to Joe Bloggs and all the Chavs and other :wanker s

3, Nobody knows Who TF you are ;)

Jack_halliday

28DL Member
28DL Member
You won"t ?shouldn"t get a reply for a few reasons

1. Nobody knows Who TF you are?

2. This is an open Forum that anyone can view, so we don"t ask for access or give it to Joe Bloggs and all the Chavs and other :wanker s

3, Nobody knows Who TF you are ;)

Haha, thanks for being so welcoming, didn't realise this community was so elitist

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
look at it from the inside - you could be a metal fairy looking for easy pickings, you could be the owner wanting to know if its been opened thus losing us access, you could be looking for somewhere to trash, etc etc etc

As above nobody knows who tf you are, so nobody will give you a straight answer.

norfolkexplorer

Quite often seen exploring further than Norfolk
28DL Full Member
Wowzers. They need a tick box when joining the forum.... You agree to not ask dumb ass questions ✔

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Haha, thanks for being so welcoming, didn't realise this community was so elitist

I think you will find were a friendly bunch, the problem with this, is you have joined up without so much as a "Hello I'm billy no mates, I'm interested in xyz etc etc

And instead you are asking about access to somewhere, which based on you being a new member who nobody knows, others will be reluctant to discuss with you