Web
Analytics
General - - cwm coke plant, wales | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

General - cwm coke plant, wales

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
I think this has been on the cards for a while, goodluck taking that place down, the polution at that place takes it to a new level, great place to explore though

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
CPL Industries Ltd looked into whether the site could be brought back into use as a coke works or the buildings could be converted for another purpose
Ridiculous quote. Thanks for the update though, might have to head back

Last edited:

dweeb

Super Moderator
Staff member
Be great for turning Polish coal to coke!

I was going to say I'm amazed the place is still there, but it is South wales, so I guess it just blends in with the rest of the delapidated landscape!

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
Be great for turning Polish coal to coke!

I was going to say I'm amazed the place is still there, but it is South wales, so I guess it just blends in with the rest of the delapidated landscape!
Its not that bad dweeb just need to know where to look :D

J4M35_UK

MEDOTDOOTC
Regular User
Good luck with that, they started cleaning up Avenue Coke Works in Chesterfield fifteen years ago and they've still not finished!