Web
Analytics
Report - - Dale Farm - Milk Factory , Neston Merseyside - Feb 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dale Farm - Milk Factory , Neston Merseyside - Feb 2015

T-Dawg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been to this place a few times but this is the first time I took a camera. The first time I came I wasn't sure what it was however after some investigating (and discovering the staircase) we figured out it was a milk factory. It's not huge but still pretty fun to explore. There's a few more rooms that I haven't shown in the pics, mostly toilets or empty rooms. Most of it is pretty badly damaged, especially upstairs.
As for history, I couldn't find anything other than stuff confirming its name.
Quite a lot of pics but I wanted to show everything.

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

A load of milk caps
IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

I didn't write that...
IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

Thanks for looking!

The Kwan

Easily Led
Regular User
Cheers for posting this up mate, I remember this place closing down after a fairly major fire about 10 years ago, I keep threatening to take a look but I am always on my way to the Deeside bakery when I pass it...food always wins :)

bchallo

28DL Member
28DL Member
This is my dad's old work place! He was the boss and you are right it was a milk business, he had 5 employees who delivered milk in the local area. The business is still operating from a different location as a major fire got this place shut down. I used to go there as a kid and sit in his office, and he had a pool table too. Outside his office was where the milk vans were stored, and above was where the "office ladies" worked. Feels surreal to see it in a derelict state.

T-Dawg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is my dad's old work place! He was the boss and you are right it was a milk business, he had 5 employees who delivered milk in the local area. The business is still operating from a different location as a major fire got this place shut down. I used to go there as a kid and sit in his office, and he had a pool table too. Outside his office was where the milk vans were stored, and above was where the "office ladies" worked. Feels surreal to see it in a derelict state.
oh really! wow interesting stuff thanks for the info! You should check it out, its a cool little explore especially for you I imagine

camoe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cool shots man,

Reminds me of the late Dairy Crest factory in Peterborough! - was my first ever explore!