Web
Analytics
Report - - Dalton Pumping Station | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Dalton Pumping Station

Northern Exposure

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there, as promised my first report.

I arrived at 7a.m. and there was no-one around and no security. It was difficult to get in as I was road-side and had to lay on my back for half an hour moving stuff around to make a big enough gap to get through. Its now sorted for next time and looks the same from the inside.

Building.jpg

Building_1.jpg

Building_3.jpg

Building_4.jpg

Building_2.jpg

Building_5.jpg

Once inside I had the run of the place (I thought I could hear footsteps but turned out to be a broken rain water pipe!)

Old oak door

Inside_2.jpg

Pump room

Inside_3.jpg

Inside_5.jpg

Crazy hole in the wall...

Inside_6.jpg

Next floor..

Inside_8.jpg

Inside_11.jpg

Inside_7.jpg

Inside_9.jpg

In the tower..

Inside_13.jpg

Inside_12.jpg

I couldn't get the camera to focus on this door and took loads of pics Very 'The Ring'

Inside_15.jpg

I am def going back to have another look around. I think I need a better camera as these photos don't do this place justice.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: