Web
Analytics
Question - - Damian Lang. RiP | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - Damian Lang. RiP

Doug

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
(Sorry, was trying to add it as news).

IMG_20170622_174250_853_zpsxstykvjg.jpg

Damian recently died in tragic circumstances in the St Kilda canal on his way to St Kilda drain where he slipped & knocked himself unconscious landing face down in the water.

His partner @tattoosandmemories55 (on instagram) has bravely suggested that Damien's passing be used as a warning to those of us that explore alone. "He was a smart guy and all it took was a split second and it was over". Be careful out there.

"The tears come most when I think about the fact
That you were alone in death.
But then I smile too because I know you died
Doing something you loved.

I used to hate that cliché and the way it was spoken
But it's so damn accurate now.
You were a man who lived for adventure
And you died for it too."

Ashleigh

Thumper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That is awful, poor man and his family and friends. It's a dangerous hobby and many of us know the risks and are very sensible, but as you say, things happen, in a split second that you wouldn't normally think as a risk. Always safe to buddy up in this game.

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
Regular User
That is shit.news to hear :(

RIP fella and best wishes to the family