real time web analytics
Dark corners of the earth! | Photo Threads | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Dark corners of the earth!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dark corners of the Earth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello friends Im afraid I don't have enough pictures currently to do justice too an actual report as I lost the majority of my work in a memory card malfunction, So for now I will post below are a few disperate photos from a number of different explorations I have been on over the years if nothing else but to give you a feel for the type of pictures I like to take, I don't claim to be an expert by any stretch of the imagination but I do have a passion for exploration and photography, I know what I like and I photograph what interests me.
so as you can see my preferred medium is black and white, my interests include architecture specifically ( gothic architecture) delapidated machinery and or equipment, disguarded or unwanted items, nature reclaiming man made structures and nature as viewed through man made items such as broken windows, pipes ect, hope this gives you a little idea of my likes and what I hope to achieve going forward, constructive criticism is always welcome.

Last edited:

tigger

mog
Regular User
Sounds interesting but unfortunately no photos showing yet. If uploading directly to the bulletin board did you remember to click on the 'insert' button above the uploaded images?
Or you can insert each individually if you want to arrange them at specific cursor positions by using the button next to each individual image.
You can edit your post (there's a limit on the time you can do this) and fix it if that was the error.

Dark corners of the Earth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sounds interesting but unfortunately no photos showing yet. If uploading directly to the bulletin board did you remember to click on the 'insert' button above the uploaded images?
Or you can insert each individually if you want to arrange them at specific cursor positions by using the button next to each individual image.
You can edit your post (there's a limit on the time you can do this) and fix it if that was the error.

Apologies I have corrected this mistake, photos are now showing..