real time web analytics
Report - - Dark & Long, Sheffield, August 2019 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dark & Long, Sheffield, August 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
@tarkovsky I think by your accident you created a new kind of photography, though I would hate to drop any of my lens in water. Is the lens ok again now?

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
@tarkovsky I think by your accident you created a new kind of photography, though I would hate to drop any of my lens in water. Is the lens ok again now?
Yes the lens is fine thanks and has been used many times since! And it’s funny you should say that as I’ve got plans for next time I’m out post-lockdown. I’ll share if it works and doesn’t come across too much like a GCSE art project. ;)

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
Nice one this, certainly has that archive pic look with the photos in this style.
Dark and Long reminds me of the progressive house / trance track from the 90s, puts me in mind of Trainspotting.

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Dark and Long reminds me of the progressive house / trance track from the 90s, puts me in mind of Trainspotting.

Haha, yeah, that’d be cos I got the name from the Underworld song! Underworld feature heavily on my draining soundtrack. Drain music! :)

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Yes the lens is fine thanks and has been used many times since! And it’s funny you should say that as I’ve got plans for next time I’m out post-lockdown. I’ll share if it works and doesn’t come across too much like a GCSE art project. ;)
Will look forward to it :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 233) View details