real time web analytics
Report - - Darkness Old Moykeeran Tunnel And Storm Drain Draperstown | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Darkness Old Moykeeran Tunnel And Storm Drain Draperstown

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Troll

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The darkness is an ancient culvert of which the Moykeeran Burn flows through it. There is a main road that runs over it and there is a wide clearing on each side for the markets it turns very sharply so its very dark looking through it on one side the outlet is the Moykeeran Plantin Park and on the other side the inlet is wasteground as well as a cattle mart flytipping present on this side being washed through the tunnel.

The Outlet On The Plantin Side

inside the old culvert looking back at the outlet

Deep inside getting dark here

about 100 yard in we come to the curve. without a flashlight it would be pretty dark here by that i mean pitch dark

going around the bend here halfway through. im in shoes and jumping from stone to stone eventually gives away when its to far of wobbly.

looking ahead to the inlet see all the crap made it very risky for a wet shoe

nearly there and out

The Inlet On The Market Side

looking down on top the inlet

Looking down on top the outlet

would not have been best to enter the last time I was here
on the storm drain beside the old culvert

Storm drain outlet theres a sump within and unpassable so i did not get far.

Tight squeeze

First chamber where the hole is

the hole itself with silt on the bottom.

thanks for looking this was a good one.

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Good effort and good to see more people in drains! Would advise you to get a tripod for some crispy shots for your next one.

The Troll

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good effort and good to see more people in drains! Would advise you to get a tripod for some crispy shots for your next one.
im actually cj donnelly this is my new account and yes i am trying to get one

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
If you're on a budget for a tripod, one of these is good value. I use something similar with my phone, but it will take my Canon and wide angle with no problems