real time web analytics
General - - Dawlish | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Dawlish

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rachelac1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I thought dawlish langdon hospital was gone. But i drove around today and went in an empty house but alarm went off. by main entrance and then drove around to see other buildings. Any one know?

Rjc597

28DL Member
28DL Member
Langdon hospital is still an active hospital, part of Devon Partnership trust. The top of the site has a brand new medium secure service. Old buildings in the centre of the site have low secure wards. Towards the bottom of the site is the gym and OT dept. there is an empty building called the butler clinic but this is in the process of being developed.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
I believe the buildings in old reports have gone as they were starting to demolish them in 2010 when i was last there. Thats not to say theres nothing to see now tho!

Rachelac1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Langdon hospital is still an active hospital, part of Devon Partnership trust. The top of the site has a brand new medium secure service. Old buildings in the centre of the site have low secure wards. Towards the bottom of the site is the gym and OT dept. there is an empty building called the butler clinic but this is in the process of being developed.
Are they the two buildings at the far end. That are boarded up? One used to be ward?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The buildings were definitely demolished, I've been there since. At the furthest point from the entrance there was a separate couple of buildings that may have survived.