real time web analytics
Dawson Fabrics - Skelmanthorpe - May 21 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Dawson Fabrics - Skelmanthorpe - May 21

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nicely covered mate. You did far more than me. Between our visits they had secured it more which meant ages trying to just get too the spinners. Ended up squeezing through the smallest of windows.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Cor, that's lovely. Seen this pop up a few times on insta and wondered what it was!
Thanks mate, its no secret, been about for years & done plenty

Nicely covered mate. You did far more than me. Between our visits they had secured it more which meant ages trying to just get too the spinners. Ended up squeezing through the smallest of windows.
Thanks yes they were definitely doing the same between my visits.

This would make a great shoot location, drop me a DM
Why? all the info u need is in the report, along with the fact that half of it has now been burnt down & the owners are sealing bits up all the time!

BumblebeePhotography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks mate, its no secret, been about for years & done plenty

Thanks yes they were definitely doing the same between my visits.

Why? all the info u need is in the report, along with the fact that half of it has now been burnt down & the owners are sealing bits up all the time!

Pretty standoffish, I like to speak to people who have been to assess the safety of a site before traveling with £1000s in equipment and a model in toe.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Pretty standoffish, I like to speak to people who have been to assess the safety of a site before traveling with £1000s in equipment and a model in toe.
Mate that's not really how exploring works, I (like most) spend literally days or weeks of my life researching & if necessary on the ground checking of places.
Access information is not something people just give others, unless they are known & trusted explorers.
I am mostly puzzled however why u didn't just message me?
To answer your question my visit was some time ago, there has since been a fire & a large portion of this is now gone. I also live over 100mile from this so have absolutely no idea what access is like now & finally u wouldn't of got in the way I did with "a lot" of equipment & a model IMO

BumblebeePhotography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Mate that's not really how exploring works, I (like most) spend literally days or weeks of my life researching & if necessary on the ground checking of places.
Access information is not something people just give others, unless they are known & trusted explorers.
I am mostly puzzled however why u didn't just message me?
To answer your question my visit was some time ago, there has since been a fire & a large portion of this is now gone. I also live over 100mile from this so have absolutely no idea what access is like now & finally u wouldn't of got in the way I did with "a lot" of equipment & a model IMO

I appreciate the reply and totally understand the reservation.

I would of DM'd however I can't for some strange reason, I very rarely post I normally read and do my own research and speak to people via DM's or Insta however this feature is no longer enabled hence me having to comment.

Thank you again for your reply