Web
Analytics
DE-eVOLVED SS3 | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

DE-eVOLVED SS3

DE-eVOLVED SS3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Firstly !! Thanks for accepting me/us. We are very new to the scene and keen to get started. We have done our first explore and have a few places lined up.. Looking forward to sharing our experiences. ..

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! Bit of a poor introduction; this is a public forum so anyone can join so you haven’t really been accepted. You could’ve always included where you’re from or what type of sites you’re interested in to give members a little more information. Anyway, get some reports uploaded if you’ve been to a few places or you’ve got sites planned.

In the meantime, have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

DE-eVOLVED SS3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My appologies we are based in Southend on Sea, there are potentially 9 of us but that number may lessern depending on their contributions.. So far 2 of us have part done an Explore, which we may back too soon...and to my knowledge there no vids or pictures of it ... We will do alot more next time as this time was in broad day light...... Weve just set up our facebook pag and You tube channel ...but have no problem entering that content here, Ive submitted a post with regards to a Smugglers run in Shoeburyness and plan to find the tunnels (if they do exist)...Ive always enjoyed walking, the country side and old buildings but it was only after watching SHIEYs channel and his Chernobal Adventure and Abandonned World Explorers UK that I decided I wanted a slice of that pie. Iam no good with heights ..but will climb occasionally if i deem it safe and worth while..none of have descent kit yet and are still finding our feet. Hope thats a bit better of an intro... - DE-eVOLVED SS3

Edit - LINKS REMOVED

Last edited:

DE-eVOLVED SS3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along :)

Yes a bit more about yourselves, would be good. Getting started can be a bit problematic as this hobby is based on trust and at the moment you're starting from square one here. Post up a few reports and you'll be well on your way to meeting other explorers and seeing some

Last edited:

DE-eVOLVED SS3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along :)

Yes a bit more about yourselves, would be good. Getting started can be a bit problematic as this hobby is based on trust and at the moment you're starting from square one here. Post up a few reports and you'll be well on your way to meeting other explorers and seeing some awesome stuff!
Sorry my bad am new to posting pics etc... Couldnt get the video to load ...but will sort that out...shortly...ill add a few more pics one sec.....

DE-eVOLVED SS3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! Bit of a poor introduction; this is a public forum so anyone can join so you haven’t really been accepted. You could’ve always included where you’re from or what type of sites you’re interested in to give members a little more information. Anyway, get some reports uploaded if you’ve been to a few places or you’ve got sites planned.

In the meantime, have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Hi, Thanks for the welcome, Ive added a bit extra ...I hope this qualifies a little better...for now...? Kind regards

DE-eVOLVED SS3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Youtube vid removed *appologies.

Last edited:

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
My appologies we are based in Southend on Sea, there are potentially 9 of us but that number may lessern depending on their contributions.. So far 2 of us have part done an MOD site which we are going back too soon...and to my knowledge there no vids or pictures of it ... Ill upload a short vid of me approaching one of the buildings...but we will do alot more next time as this time was in broad day light...we are going back come night fall... Weve just set up our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/702523180374388 and You tube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2rPtATp1Hn1uYupwnPMJZw ...but have deleted the MOD vid from there because of a certain security risk ....but have no problem entering that content here, Ive submitted a post with regards to a Smugglers run in Shoeburyness and plan to find the tunnels (if they do exist)...Ive always enjoyed walking, the country side and old buildings but it was only after watching SHIEYs channel and his Chernobal Adventure and Abandonned World Explorers UK that I decided I wanted a slice of that pie. Iam no good with heights ..but will climb occasionally if i deem it safe and worth while..non of have descent kit yet and are still finding our feet. Hope thats a bit better of an intro... - DE-eVOLVED SS3
The whole YouTube thing doesn’t really go down great as it’s known for its reputation for ruining the community. Equally the shameless plug of your YouTube and Facebook doesn’t look great. I’d advise getting some bits uploaded as prior suggested in a proper format.

DE-eVOLVED SS3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The whole YouTube thing doesn’t really go down great as it’s known for its reputation for ruining the community. Equally the shameless plug of your YouTube and Facebook doesn’t look great. I’d advise getting some bits uploaded as prior suggested in a proper format.
As I say... we are literally just starting out and will be adding more content asap... Can I ask...if you dnt approve of youtube.. How do I go about posting vids here ?.. am happy to take your advice also what is the propper format.? and how do I do that..? Many Thanks

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Hello, if I were you, I'd take a couple of steps back and have a look around at the type of stuff that's regularly posted on this forum before jumping in with both feet into the "YouTube content / teaser / like and subscribe" stuff, which as has been noted above, doesn't really wash here.

Have you done a search in the search box for the MOD base? you might find that there are already pictures and reports posted here as it looks like it been trashed quite heavily. In any case, I'll look forward to seeing yours.

Cheers.