Web
Analytics
DE-eVOLVED SS3 | New Members Introduction | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

DE-eVOLVED SS3

DE-eVOLVED SS3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Still hasn't read it...
Sorry I didnt see the LINKS to those pages, I am reading through them now.. Once I've read and fully understood the pointers, tips and rules etc please allow me to start a new introductory post and ill be mindful of those things. I dont want to be an Asbo Explorer and I dont condone smashing things up, stealing or causing a scene...I like the more stealth element and do respect the History.

I feel like I am beating a dead horse..I swear I dont want to fuck this up and do have good intensions.

I dont know how you feel about Shiey ...but personally I like following his adventures. I dont want to become Ally Law and co... I dont wish nor intend nor expect to make any money out of this. I do it because I enjoy it, I find it interesting and I dont want to exploit the scene for personal gain.

Anyhow I will stop there and continue reading those guides.

One question I would like to ask ..is that it mentions attending group meets... How do I find out where and when.. ?..

admin

Administrator
Admin
You sound like you have good intentions, look forward to seeing some content, and yes you have to start somewhere. I’m sure if we all look back over our early pics we’d cringe but do remember although photos are a good way of documenting places and essentially memories, were not a photography forum so as long as the images aren’t some blurry, shaky cack it matters not :thumb

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Anyhow I will stop there and continue reading those guides.

One question I would like to ask ..is that it mentions attending group meets... How do I find out where and when.. ?..

As the admin has said, seems like you have good intentions but always takes some time to get people to accept. Just prove yourself by reading the guides and getting some reports uploaded.

In terms of meets, there’s always small ones between people going on but those are general, really depends if you have an invite I suppose. There are bigger meets that go on but with current circumstances they’ve been halted. Once everything resumes they’ll be posted on the forum so everyone is notified, then just turn up.

Scoobysrt

-- .- -.. . -.-- --- ..- .-.. --- --- -.-
28DL Full Member
Sorry for my previous essay, too many pain killers I think.
For me you've more than explained and justified yourself and I'm very interested in your other thread.
On the face of it all seems well, only time will tell if you start falling to the dark side or not but I feel as of now you're all good and no need to worry or justify yourself any further.

Redavni Ecaps

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Come on guys, Dans a new man now.

tenor.gif