real time web analytics
Report - - Decepticon - Nov '10 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Decepticon - Nov '10

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

aem

Perilously hopeless....
28DL Full Member
Visited by Mutley, Woodburner and myself​
We decided to go have a spy at decepticon after a fail on an unknown outfall I found on a previous recce. A manhole to get into this unknown drain to our disappointment was bereft of a ladder and so a return visit is needed for that.
I'd been interested in decepticon one for quite a while now, as it is literally a 10 min walk from my house to the outfall.
Getting into decepticon is a pain at best what with a precarious climb and then a looooong section of 4ft stoopage to contend with.
Anyway, after much moaning we cleared the 4ft section and the concrete octagon sections turned 90˚ much to the relief of our legs and backs.
To quote Woodburner
It’s like Bunker, just without all the cool shit
– He wasn’t wrong. The thing I find interesting though is the alterations in parts which presumably came about from the construction of Crystal Peaks, and also the sheer length of the damn thing.
We suffered from CBA in the end and turned back (this contributing to the lack of decent pics this time), however having found the surface location of a manhole a good mile or so up from the outfall, we shalt return to find the source.

Any road, a few piccies………………………..

P1010697.jpg

P1010693.jpg

P1010698.jpg

P1010670.jpg

P1010678.jpg

P1010663.jpg

P1010667.jpg

P1010661.jpg

P1010651.jpg

FIN​

Last edited: