real time web analytics
Information - - Deepmud the milltown millrace and Darkness The Moykeeran Old Tunnel | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Deepmud the milltown millrace and Darkness The Moykeeran Old Tunnel

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
this is NOT a report This is just a peek of whats to come soon enough More of a recce these drains look interesting
the moykeern is an old culvert thats about 20 to 30 meters long it bends sharply so its very dark inside it was build for the main road and for markets on either side located in Drapersown Northern Ireland
the moykeern burn runs underground for its course through the town this is the oldest culvert built likely in the 1800s heres the outlet into the plantin As you can see i was going to go in but the Burns Far To to high and i had no wellies or waders not be long though there is also a smaller outlet im standing on which i will likely go into aswell.

The milltown milrace was used to power an old mill the tunnel under the mill is far to difficult to go into and much of the race itself is deep silt so this will be afterwards.

thanks for looking these should be out soon just informing anyone.

Reactions: WB

WB

28DL Wood Burner
28DL Full Member
This looks like it has potential. If you're going in there, invest in a decent tripod and a torch and practice some lightpainted shots beforehand. Shooting underground requires a long exposure and the only light you have is what you carry. Good luck! :popcorn