real time web analytics
Report - - DEMSS South Chatterden Kent, training center march 21 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - DEMSS South Chatterden Kent, training center march 21

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Exploring With Pride 🌈

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
This was a fun one spent 20 minutes hiding from what we thought was a secca car that pulled up to the main gate.

The explore
After doing a full day of checking the perimeter a week before and making sure it was infact empty we eventually found a way in. The site was alot bigger than we expected with a large number of out buildings all of which were sealed up eventually working our way round to the main building we found a way inside after spending around 30 minutes inside and working our way to the top floor, this is where the car made an appearance killing the torchlight we all stand looking out the windows waiting for someone to start walking up towards the building from the gates 20 minutes late we decide to make our way back down and call it a night taking the long walk round to get out the far side of the site knowing we will still have to walk past the car to get to where we parked. Walking down the footpath towards the can wot do we see... A woman's head bobbing up and down yup we weren't the only ones having a fun night at least it wasn't an mod security team although later that night we did get searched by a BTP dog unit buts that's another story so il leave it there.
IMG_20210328_172945.jpg
IMG_20210328_173256.jpg
IMG_20210328_174159.jpg
IMG_20210328_175158.jpg
IMG_20210328_180351.jpg
IMG_20210315_234047.jpg
IMG_20210315_234320.jpg
IMG_20210328_205357.jpg
IMG_20210328_205723.jpg
IMG_20210328_210031.jpg
IMG_20210328_205900.jpg
IMG_20210328_210552.jpg
IMG_20210328_210717.jpg
IMG_20210328_210951.jpg
IMG_20210328_211012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Not seen this pop up before. Its very clean. When did it close? Artwork lol. Well I suppose the artist called them that, they are painted well, :p

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Decent report, a bit of history and an actual location would probably be more to the group rules, kents a big old place :D
And yes the locations in the pics, but bung it up on the title

Exploring With Pride 🌈

28DL Full Member
Decent report, a bit of history and an actual location would probably be more to the group rules, kents a big old place :D
And yes the locations in the pics, but bung it up on the title
If i put the town area it will basically Reval the exact location as there isnt much else in the area

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
If i put the town area it will basically Reval the exact location as there isnt much else in the area
Thats how the forum works mate, we name locations and put history down.. been this way for years, ive just spent 30 seconds on google maps looking at the two locations, ones pretty much an empty lot the north i assume looks a little more intact, point being locations need naming

Exploring With Pride 🌈

28DL Full Member
Thats how the forum works mate, we name locations and put history down.. been this way for years, ive just spent 30 seconds on google maps looking at the two locations, ones pretty much an empty lot the north i assume looks a little more intact, point being locations need naming
Well its chatterden i dont know how to edit the post

Exploring With Pride 🌈

28DL Full Member
I
its been over 24 hours , so you cant edit now, yeah i know its chatterden, but a little history on a location always helps
Dont know the history we just happened to pass on way to the aa battery and decided to check it out wasn't even sure it was empty we just thought it was worth checking out

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
I

Dont know the history we just happened to pass on way to the aa battery and decided to check it out wasn't even sure it was empty we just thought it was worth checking out
Without meaning to state the obvious, google and wicki have more history than you can shake a stick at

Who has read this thread (Total: 258) View details